In order to strive for a safe return to hockey, EMHA has set
the following steps to be taken. All
parents, guardians, coaches, volunteers and participants are required to review
the following information:
The EMHA COVID-19 Screening & Waiver must be
completed prior to entering the arena for every scheduled session. Failure to complete the waiver will result in
no admittance to the arena.
THIS IS MANDATORY.
A NEW FORM MUST BE COMPLETED EACH DAY THAT ENTRY TO THE ARENA IS
REQUIRED FOR EACH PARTICIPANT.
Click below to print out and complete before arriving at the arena.
Click Below to view the information video for Harrow arena
HARROW ARENA SAFETY PLAN HARROW ARENA SAFETY VIDEO
1. Players should arrive 20 - 25 minutes before scheduled ice time. - 15 mins before schedule ice time players and one parent/guardian will be allowed in to the arena
Doors will be locked at scheduled ice time and any late participants will not be admitted to the facility.
2. Anyone entering the facility must wear a mask.
3. Please review the Town of Essex – Harrow enter and exit procedures. There are designated entrance and exit points for both participants and parents/guardians
4. Proceed to the designated entrance point with completed EMHA Screening Questionnaire. No Questionnaire, No Admittance
5. Temp will be taken and the COVID screening form completed
6. Upon Entering the facility check the dressing room assignment board posted in the lobby and head directly to the designated dressing room.
7. All ice users will be required to come partially dressed to reduce the time spent in dressing rooms.
8. When ready to put on mouthguard and helmet on, remove face mask and secure with belongings
9. Each player must have their own labelled water bottle. There is to be absolutely no sharing.
10. Each player should have their own labelled hand sanitizer.
11. At the end of the ice time, return to designate changing spot, take off helmet and mouthguard. Put mask back on. Remove skates.
12. Players are expected to leave the arena ASAP after the end of the ice time, through the designated exit door
13. Town staff will disinfect between each cohort.
14. Anyone using ice that is under the age of 18 may have one adult/guardian attend the facility with them and they will be required to be in the designated viewing area.
15. If the participant requires assistance for tying skates the parent/guardian must enter and exit the facility at the same time as the participant
16. Parents and guardians may stand on the designated floor markings, or sit in the designated bleachers, but should maintain social distancing
17. If participants do not feel well or have identified respiratory symptoms during the ice time, ensure they advise team staff immediately and put on a cloth mask. They should immediately go home and follow up with their physician.
18. If a player will be absent, the coach should be notified as soon as possible and the absence noted on the attendance sheet. The EMHA COVID Contact may follow up with the participant/parent/guardian for more information.